What We Believe & Teach
Mission Statement From generation to generation the Woodbrook Pentecostal Church will be engaged in:
• Preaching and teaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God
• Reaching and equipping people for their ministry on earth
The Woodbrook Pentecostal Church – Prototype of the Church –
• Built on the Word of God
• Caring for the whole man in a family-oriented environment
• Reforming the nations through the development of leaders and world evangelisation
4. Praise and Worship
6. Participation and Team Work
10. Prayer and Fasting
12. Righteousness, Godly Family Relationships, Integrity and Truth
The Holy Scriptures to be the divinely, in breathed, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God, eternally existent in the persons of the Holy Trinity.
We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His unqualified deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to His Father's right hand and His personal coming again at His second advent.
Justification is a judicial act of God on the believer's behalf solely on the merits of Christ and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
We believe in holy living, the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues, and the Lord's supernatural healing of the human body.
We believe in Christ's Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian Baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord's Supper.
Heaven as the eternal inheritance of the saints, and is hell (the lake of fire) as the eternal doom of the unregenerate.