MISSION: This Department exists to bring men, women and children into a worshipful experience with God which would ultimately result in a change of behaviour pleasing to God and development of character.
MOTTO: Choose joy in service, have respect for others and walk in the place of humility.
- Worship teams
- Choirs – Senior, Youth and Children, Men and the Elderly (Golden Voices)
- Steel Orchestra
- Instrumental Band
- Dance – children, teens, adults
- Puppet Ministry
- Audio and tape ministry/publications
Each arm of the department has a leader committed to training and development. These are the leaders:
- To seek out, train and develop others in their areas of specialty through conferences, seminars and participation in services.
- To establish a school of worship/music, embracing all the art forms.
- To impact the world with the wealth of talents and knowledgeable men and women from the Assembly and the nation.
- To network and bring together the Body of Christ through worship.